2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Taylors Ginseng

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11438

can't wait fot the SeNg FaCtOr to kick in..going to go scout a woods this afternoon with the camera..my loving woman had shoulder surgey a couple weeks ago.thats been keeping from getting out more..how did you and the boy do deer hunting..just got my bow kill back from 2010 a week or so ago..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11439

Thats NICE chieftain

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11440

thanks lenno..he scored 158 and 6/8..

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11441

Nice buck Chieftan, congrats!

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11446

Wow!!! Nice Buck.
Latt

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11448

thanks Maya and latt..got a good clean shot on him,he didn't go 30 yards and piled up...went and scouted a woods for root today..looked real good, had some plants in it..but I think they need to be left to seed the rest of the woods..

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11449

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Chieftain - Bro thats a great deer and what a great bow kill very very nice congrats my friend.

I scouted out 3 Bucks this past season for my sons Bill and Caleb and my soninlaw Chris,Bill had to work and attend college and that hurt his time in the woods he didnt get his,but man is he nice this year and I hope Bill gets a shot at him this season.

Chris got to hunt a little more than Bill did ,but the buck never presented him with a shot he could take.

Im still hanging with Caleb and my hunt for the next few years will still be with him as it was with my other son and Chris untill they got grown,now I am letting them alone and they are on their own now,well I still help them scout some.

Calebs Buck steped out the 1st morning,but did not present him a shot,the 2nd morning he did not come out,but the 3rd morning he came out in the fog and Caleb watched him for 20 minutes that seemed like eternitiy lol,but finaly the fog cleared and Caleb made a great shot at about 80 yards with his 30-06 the buck fell in his tracks and Caleb got his mount back about 2 weeks ago,here is a photo he is very proud,and not a bad buck at all for a 12 year old guy :)
Attachments:

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11483

tell Caleb congrats..thats a dandy buck and a great looking mount....

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11491

Nice looking deer mounts gentlemen!

Re:Taylors Ginseng 12 years 8 months ago #11508

Great looking website Bill!! Congrats Cheiftain on that big buck, good luck on getting one any bigger ;)

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Who's Online

We have 237 guests and no members online

Login