2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Tennessee 2011 Hunting Season

Re:Tennessee 2011 Hunting Season 12 years 6 months ago #13219

nice Hop.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Tennessee 2011 Hunting Season 12 years 6 months ago #13363

Thanks fellas, I sure like walkin into a patch like that. It's about the same feeling as a 100plus buck steppin out of the woods on ya lol. There are two more north east faces to this property Iv yet to dig. I originally dug nine in one patch. The funny thing is, is that after the nine were dug from that patch I was gonna head on in so I could make it to work. When I was ready to leave I realized I lost my Droid phone. You talk about aggravated, I thought here I have found a good patch and now that's about what it's gonna cost me to replace my phone. I layed my sack and digger down and take out in a run out this ridge tryin to find my starting point to retrace my steps. I bet i didnt make it 30 yards and I threw the breaks on... I spotted a big three prong under some Paw Paws below me, so I ran back to get my sack and digger. After I dug that one pretty much the same thing happened when I was about fifty yards down the hill. Long story short.. I did find my phone with its belt clip hung on a small Poplar tree banch and was able to dig two extra roots :woohoo:

TnHunter,
That's awful that the Seng is already fell down your way. If you wanted to drive up this way I wouldn't mind a bit for us both to head out one Saturday. I know there is still Seng up around here as long as you stay well below the ridges.

Hillhopper

Re:Tennessee 2011 Hunting Season 12 years 6 months ago #13368

glad you recovered your phone...they aint cheap..

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Who's Online

We have 518 guests and no members online

Login