2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A couple of good ones

Re:A couple of good ones 12 years 7 months ago #12678

Nice roots

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:A couple of good ones 12 years 7 months ago #12679

Thanks to all for the replies. It was nice out there today with highs in the low 60's. Perfect digging weather.

Re:A couple of good ones 12 years 7 months ago #12695

OK 5.
I have my brother working on it already and hopefully he can land us permission for a new spot.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:A couple of good ones 12 years 7 months ago #12697

Nice looking roots!

Re:A couple of good ones 12 years 7 months ago #12737

5 does your plants seem to be bearing many berries...mine here are few and far between with berries..

Re:A couple of good ones 12 years 7 months ago #12751

Chief, The berry crop is pretty good this year. A lot of them around here never have those giant pods unless they are about 20 years old and growing in a near perfect spot. Most of the ones that are 10-15 years old will usually only have somewhere between 6-10 berries that fully ripen.

But yes, most all mature plants that I've seen this year produced good berries. I've spent more time this fall planting berries than I have digging thats for sure. I imagine that lack of rain has hurt yours. It was kinda like that here last year.

Re:A couple of good ones 12 years 7 months ago #12754

good to hear yours are bearing..i think your spot on with the it being dry has hurt the berries here.its to the point if i see one with berries I take a moment and admire it ..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Who's Online

We have 155 guests and no members online

Login