2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Emperors Root listed on e-bay now guys

Re:Emperors Root listed on e-bay now guys 12 years 6 months ago #12879

Hey Billy,
I've been following all your posts and you certainly have some very nice roots.

You also have the drive and determination to succeed in your goals and you are young enough to make it happen.

Best of luck, rootman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Perfect Emperors Root Found Today 12 years 6 months ago #12881

That will be fun to watch....good luck!

Re:Perfect Emperors Root Found Today 12 years 6 months ago #12883

maya wrote:

X2...Will be fun to see what happens...With that mug shot who can say no :laugh:

Good luck....Frank

Re:Emperors Root listed on e-bay now guys 12 years 6 months ago #12886

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
rootman that was a nice comment thank you it brought a smile to my face early,Billy.

rootman wrote:

Hey Billy,
I've been following all your posts and you certainly have some very nice roots.

You also have the drive and determination to succeed in your goals and you are young enough to make it happen.

Best of luck, rootman

Re:Perfect Emperors Root Found Today 12 years 6 months ago #12887

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
I am like you guys I am excited to watch this to it is very interesting to me to learn and know more and to help my fellow diggers is key in my eyes we may be able to do well on this type of root,we will see.

LoL @ Frank :P

FTB wrote:

maya wrote:

X2...Will be fun to see what happens...With that mug shot who can say no :laugh:

Good luck....Frank

Re:Emperors Root listed on e-bay now guys 12 years 6 months ago #12952

• BFB
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • North Central, WV
Billy,

I'm pretty much a 'seng rookie, but that is one terrific and rare find! ... Congrats! And thanks for the link to ebay.

Re:Emperors Root listed on e-bay now guys 12 years 6 months ago #12956

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
BFB

Thank you and you are welcome

It is a rare root I could not tell you how many roots have went through my hands or that I have seen but it is Many and this is the frist true Emperors root that I have ever had come into my own hands.From what I undestand the chances of finding one made right is near to nothing I have saw a couple in photos that had all the parts,but this is the first one that I have ever saw with my own eyes,I felt blessed.

And I will be honest with you if the root does not go to a place in the auction that I think it should I will cancel it and take the root and put it in a jar of 100 proof and sit it on the mantle preserved to look at from time to time and to show all the friends and diggers that I come into aquaintence with through the years and then give it to Caleb.

Billy.

Re:Emperors Root listed on e-bay now guys 12 years 6 months ago #12965

What a find! gives me and other's hope to find and grow some like that.

Re:Emperors Root listed on e-bay now guys 12 years 6 months ago #13388

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys Finaly we have saw what a emperor root is valued at on a site like e-bay where it is a worldwide auction and all types of people see and have accsess to it,,the root sold for $172:50

We have asked each other and wondered for a few years what would one be worth,now we see.

I started to end the auction,but I thought about it,and decided not to simply because I made the descision to put it over their for bids and I could have sold it for more from my own site,but then it wouldnt have shown me what I have learned and it would not be right to make a descision then back up on it,so i let it ride.

I enjoyed the last few minutes of the auction 2 where trying their best to win it in like 3 minutes of the auction back and forwards lol congrats to the winner.

Billy.

Re:Emperors Root listed on e-bay now guys 12 years 6 months ago #13393

Billy

Congrats on that ebay auction....not bad for one root.

I wished it would have went higher for you but like you said it is a global market place(ebay) and it is what it is. Things are only worth what someone will pay not what they are appraised at or what they should be worth.

I am the same way, if I list something on ebay or give a price I just live with it. Glad to see you stand behind your decision to let it ride to the end good job. NOW WE KNOW!!!

SengNveins

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Who's Online

We have 133 guests and no members online

Login