2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Tnhunter

Re:Tnhunter 12 years 6 months ago #13305

Last couple of steps - I covered it generously with leaf mulch and a couple inches of leaves.

Then took my bucket down to the creek there and got about a gallon and a half of creek water and soaked it down real good and slow.

So this last pic shows that spot with the leaves on and finished up.

Like you Billy I am sure looking forward to next Spring to see what that top looks like.

I have 2 pounds of seed that should be delivered around Sept 27 and I am going to plant seed all over the rest of that bank (that I can get to) so next spring there will be lots of 3 leavers on that bank, to go with the 4-5 wild ones that were already growing there and then this big one (what ever it turns out to be next spring).

I will be sure to share lots of pictures as it comes up in the spring and the rest of the season. Can't wait to see what kind of berry stem and berry pod it produces too.

Thanks a LOT Billy for sharing this extra nice root !

TNhunter

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Tnhunter 12 years 6 months ago #13312

Boy thats a Nice one. Ive been blessed with 2 5prongs since Ive been diggin. God is good.

Re:Tnhunter 12 years 6 months ago #13336

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Wow Tn I knew you would be just this presise and never doubghted it and you are most welcome on my part I also thank you for your work and time in this project.

gospelsengin - amen to that and I love your nickname :)

check this out

www.youtube.com/user/BillyTaylorOriginals?feature=mhee

Billy.

Re:Tnhunter 12 years 5 months ago #13360

Nice song, Billy. I will have to listen to some of the others. I only listen to Contemporary Christian music, but I appreciate all types of Christian music. You have a great gift for playing guitar, as well as for finding monster ginseng roots.

Thanks for all the pics you've shared. Some of your roots make my mouth water. =)

Blessings to ya.

Re:Tnhunter 12 years 5 months ago #13364

Billy, nice song and I just clicked on this one,
www.youtube.com/user/BillyTaylorOriginal...ee#p/u/4/AGbtn9Xe-qw

I'm a ferm believer that God wanted me to hear these words of this song today. A very touching song, that brought tears to my eyes. I'm thankful that God's grace and mercy was upon your son and family that day.

Keep it up brother, for you don't know whos heart you might touch threw the words that you sing.

God Bless you man,

Rodney Jennings

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 580 guests and no members online

Login