2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Wowzers

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14501

Yep those are nice roots for sure!!!!
Great job. Do you think there are anymore to be found in that spot next year?
Latt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14517

Really awesome finds Manroot. Congrats!:woohoo:

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14527

thanks guys. Latt I'm not sure, that particular spot was logged in 70's or 80's no seng has come out of there since then. I hope it's monster dormant roots coming up this year, maybe they started last year. I hope they are everywhere on the hill next year, but I have always found that my ship comes in when I'm at the airport ...so I'm just gonna cross my fingers abd hope I can dig my average of 15-20 lbs again next year.

here is my favorite root of all time...I call them twisted love. 2 roots growing around each other, amazing! 2 totally seperate roots embracing one another. I would like to keep them, does anyone know what the solution in the glass jars used in asia is made of? tyou know what i am talking about how they have roots on display in a clear liquid inside a glass vase or whatever. I want this to be my mantle piece. either that or I'll sell it for a grand.

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14530

oops here is the pic, hey how do i put multiple pics in one post?
Attachments:

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14531

another pic of twisted love
Attachments:

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14532

OK THIS ONE AND ONE MORE, THAN I'LL STOP EATING BANDWIDTH :woohoo:
Attachments:

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14533

2.4 ounces of twisted ginseng love. hey my dealer permit is in the mail!!!!
Attachments:

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14541

WOW nice roots again!!! I did not even know a root could lay dormant for 20 years. But seng always continues to surprise me. I had a great spot that was logged 10 years ago. Now is is full of understory trees, brush and stickers. I will check it out again 10 years from now, now that I read your post about it being able to lay dormant for that long.
Most of the people that I know that display their ginseng and preserve it in a bottle use moonshine or vodka.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14542

What state do you live in? Sounds like you find your share of seng. Thats awesome.
Thanks,
Dave

Latt wrote:

WOW nice roots again!!! I did not even know a root could lay dormant for 20 years. But seng always continues to surprise me. I had a great spot that was logged 10 years ago. Now is is full of understory trees, brush and stickers. I will check it out again 10 years from now, now that I read your post about it being able to lay dormant for that long.
Most of the people that I know that display their ginseng and preserve it in a bottle use moonshine or vodka.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:Wowzers 12 years 6 months ago #14747

wat are u asking on them roots ill give u 15 to 25 ounce

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Who's Online

We have 655 guests and no members online

Login