2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Documentary about Ginseng

Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14656

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
The Video Link here is a documentary about ginseng it is realy great footage I think you will enjoy watching,also recorded in the video is footage where i went to the Ky State Agriculture Dep and had the Emperors root and other Ginseng Certified for sale to others in the U.S. realy just alot of good stuff a must see if you love the anything concerning the heritage of Ginseng.You want be able to understand alot of the footage but their is interviews with American Dealers,Myself Kin Ison and some others,, their is footage also of Anna Lucio our Ginseng Programs Represenitive.

Here is the link

www.taylorsginseng.com/EmperorsRootForSale.html

Scroll down to the video box on this page.

This link is not a advertisment it is not intended to offend anyone,it is just very interesting foortage for ginseng hunters everywhere.I realy enjoyed it.

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14658

Billy...thanks for the video link, good job and congrats on the airtime.

I have always been thankful and felt blessed to find seng and know we have something special, after seeing the video I realize what a privilege it is to have the opportunity to go to the woods and find some. Good luck with your back and knee. Thanks again!

SengNveins

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14660

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Thats right Seng and you are the first one to reply and you caught that.It was a blessing to me to realise what their diggers have got to go through just to find one or two wild plants.I feel very blessed to live in a country where the ginseng is more aboundent i pray that it is never dug to such extinction and will do anything to help see to that and it gives you a greater appreciation of the entire realm of what we love to do.

Thanks.

SengNveins wrote:

Billy...thanks for the video link, good job and congrats on the airtime.

I have always been thankful and felt blessed to find seng and know we have something special, after seeing the video I realize what a privilege it is to have the opportunity to go to the woods and find some. Good luck with your back and knee. Thanks again!

SengNveins

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14665

I\"ve been saying for years now that I need to learn to speak Chinese. I guess that seals it. Great job there Billy.

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14674

• kman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • looking for 1/2 lb dry wild sang
That's a very interesting video. Thanks for sharing it Billy.

The Koreans are very serious about ginseng. Much more so than even the Chinese IMO :-).

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14679

• mifflin fur
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks for sharing that was a cool video:)

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14804

I've had three calls for dealer lists just b/c of this documentary. Hope you all get some good business out of it. Just keep it on the up and up and your sales legal :)

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14854

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
The Bible said to give unto Ceaser the things that are due unto Ceaser to me their isent another way.

kyjabber wrote:

I've had three calls for dealer lists just b/c of this documentary. Hope you all get some good business out of it. Just keep it on the up and up and your sales legal :)

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14868

billy, is ginseng going for your way

Re:Documentary about Ginseng 12 years 5 months ago #14995

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
James I amvery unhappy with the way ginseng is going right now,my best advice as a digger to my friends is if you do not have to sale then dont hold out long as you can and I think you will come out better late November and that even is based on the way i feel,and then i do not exspect it to be as good as we all hoped for this season,but in the history that i have been apart of,,,,ginseng has yet to have 2 good years straight in a row my friend,and it has alot more to do than low econmy is the Asian Markets...Take care Billy.

james wrote:

billy, is ginseng going for your way

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Who's Online

We have 199 guests and no members online

Login