2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to get permission

how to get permission 14 years 6 months ago #1925

this my not work for eveybody but it seems to work for me when you approach older people who own this great hunting land be prepared for them to be sceptical because the usely dont trust people because they have had trouble with people trespassing on their land anyway mybe this will help you what i have done is that i have got a folder togeather that i carry at all times with me of nothing but ginsang riles ,regulations plus i carry a extra 1 in case the want to look at it more most who own this old mnt land had a family member or some kin who hunted sang one time or another anyway also carry you some roots with you to show them you mean what you say your doing ,also give them 1,2 little one you will be suprised how many will let you hunt and also all way;s tell them you will bring them 1 back that way they be able to see first hand what it looks like . it;s all about how you sale your ideal because most people are scared of strangers so dont be afraid to stand and bullsht with them and to if you every find muskydines pick them some and you will have permission for ever anyway i hope this helps somebody just a ideal i had to share with everyone GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

Who's Online

We have 613 guests and no members online

Login