2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: ITS DIGGIN TIME

ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 6 months ago #19343

Got in the woods about day break and got to put the ole digger in action. Pretty good day, I got rained on pretty good a time or two. Wound up with 40 ounces. Found tops in all stages. Here are some pics from today.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19344

pic
Attachments:

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19345

pic
Attachments:

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19346

pic
Attachments:

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19348

pic
Attachments:

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19349

pic
Attachments:

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19355

Nice SNV! Quite a dig today, congrats! You found some really good ones.

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19358

SengNveins,
Just like last year. The best of the best! Everything is beautiful to look at, but guess what caught my eye in that picture of all the roots laid out? You got it! All of those nice hair roots sort of sticking up. I would put that picture on Ebay and start an auction. The boys with big money will pay well for that kind of quality. Hats off to you.
Hugh

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19402

5, thanks I got rained out today and there's alot of rain in the forecast. Hope to get back in the woods soon.

Hugh, thanks for the good words....I always take time when digging, my dad thought me that years ago. He always said if your going to do it do it right, he would actually get a little upset when I would bust up the roots as a youngster!

Thanks guys

SengNveins

Re:No more rust on my digger ! Finally it's diggin' time 11 years 6 months ago #19405

Great pile of seng love it when u go out once n fill up a screen keep ur digger clean

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Who's Online

We have 676 guests and no members online

Login