2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Mississippi Ginseng

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 10 years 1 month ago #27387

I think we have four new members from your part of the south now. If you get a few more, you guys could have your own convention , maybe near Yazoo City or something...

It's good to see your interest in the forum!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 10 years 1 month ago #27388

Whitjr wrote:

I think we have four new members from your part of the south now. If you get a few more, you guys could have your own convention , maybe near Yazoo City or something...

It's good to see your interest in the forum!

4? Me and 2 others I found.... I guess I should read through this again, lol... Who's the 4th?

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 10 years 1 month ago #27397

Hi farawaysis, it was really great to get an email from you. I think Whitjr has a good idea, a Mississippi convention. What ya think?

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 10 years 1 month ago #27400

I think it's a great idea! I'd like to see Mississippi become the 20th state with a USFWS and CITES approved ginseng program. This might be a step in the right direction

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 10 years 1 month ago #27403

I might have been wrong about 4 members from Mississippi. However, you guys should get together.... I have suggested this before to others on this forum, and it seems to be a good idea.. and we havn't done it yet!

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 9 years 10 months ago #28280

I have seen a few ginseng plants in MS as far south as Blue Mountain. Thats only about an hour south of the TN line though. There may be lots of it, I was looking for burls not ginseng.

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 9 years 9 months ago #28471

I sure would like to see some Mississippi Ginseng videos or pictures. I Love this new info. If I Find some here west of Claremont,NC I will be tickled to death.

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 9 years 8 months ago #28767

i am going to try and find some this year but cant seem to find anything on ginseng in ms not even a place to sell it if i find it

Re:Mississippi Ginseng 9 years 7 months ago #29434

I just joined and am wanting to learn more about growing ginseng in Mississippi. I live in Marion County which has the Pearl River basin running through it and is a well known American Indian trade route and would love to find out if ginseng can be grown and harvested in Mississippi. Would to start a chapter or whatever needs to be done to get every one connected.

Thanks,
Chris

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Who's Online

We have 708 guests and no members online

Login