2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chieftain

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2526

one nights catch...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2529

very nice ive tryed to cathch beaver but just havent had any luck here they are eating all our trees down on the creek ivee tryed snares and leg traps ????? finaly gave up

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2537

thats awesome man ... thanks for sharing ... would like to see some more .... here are a few for ya

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2543

great looking bunch of fur...shroomy.i 'm mainly going for muskrat this year it's the only thing going to be worth much..averaged 5 bucks a piece on them last year...and they are easy to trap....coondog you might try some coni bears the 330 for beaver they will usally whack them flat tails...heres a 220 coni i have pretty good luck with them on beaver..the 330 is better though...

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2549

thanks chief ... not many muskrats here at all anymore ... used to slaughter em when i was a kid .... that trap there is a 210 ... 220 sized trap with 1 spring ... i like using 280 and 330 .... 3/32 cable for snaring, and 3-5 footholds for beaver ..... 220 is a great coon and otter trap .... wont be long and it will be time to do some trapping ... right now i have mushrooms and ginseng on the brain tho

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2551

got this one this morning out of the neighbors watermelon patch..he lives in the woods behind my house now..got 3/4 of an inch of rain so far today.....

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2553

hey chieftan don't target coons but i will tell u that is the meanest critter i have ever caught in a trap. They don't hold a light to a cat. anyway just wanted to share a pic with u from two seasons ago. It was one nights catch.

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2555

hey chieftan don't target coons but i will tell u that is the meanest critter i have ever caught in a trap. They don't hold a light to a cat. anyway just wanted to share a pic with u from two seasons ago. It was one nights catch.

Re:Chieftain 14 years 6 months ago #2560

nice song dogs..i don't trap many coons ,i'v got a couple hounds for them..i will trap and release them in my animal damage control work..i don't think that cat in that pic. really knows what to think...great catch...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online

We have 376 guests and no members online

Login