2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Saturday Oct. 19th

Re:Saturday Oct. 19th 10 years 6 months ago #25844

Frank I have to agree with Latt! I've been to Cataloochee once but that was to watch elk release. IF U GUYS go let us all know about results i'd have to take my wife to c that. Did I mention that she went with me twice this year and she loved it! Before it was over she was finding it on her own!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Saturday Oct. 19th 10 years 6 months ago #25845

Frank I have to agree with Latt! I've been to Cataloochee once but that was to watch elk release. IF U GUYS go let us all know about results i'd have to take my wife to c that. Did I mention that she went with me twice this year and she loved it! Before it was over she was finding it on her own!

Re:Saturday Oct. 19th 10 years 6 months ago #25846

Re:Saturday Oct. 19th 10 years 6 months ago #25849

Latt and bawhite40,

Please remind me of the Cataloochee trip! I get real busy in the summer and it would not be hard to slip my mind.

Frank

Re:Saturday Oct. 19th 10 years 6 months ago #25853

Sorry about extra messages guys don't know how or y it did that.

Re:Saturday Oct. 19th 10 years 6 months ago #25861

Hunter,

I don't drive a chevy.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 455 guests and no members online

Login