2017 Fall/Winter Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping until sold out. Order your seed today!
* Ginseng Rootlets: SOLD OUT
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone received their 2014 Alabama collectors permit?

Has anyone received their 2014 Alabama collectors permit? 3 years 2 months ago #29795

I'm still waiting on this years permit, and I doubt it will arrive before season starts because the check I mailed them hasn't posted against my account. Also, my co-worker/digging friend hasn't received his permit, and his check hasn't posted either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Has anyone received their 2014 Alabama collectors permit? 3 years 2 months ago #29797

I would recommend calling the Office that oversees issuing the permits as they may have misplaced them or are ignoring them on purpose. In the future, I would recommend sending in the application and check via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and I guarantee that they will no longer be ignored because you will have documentation that they arrived and did so on a specific date.

Frank

Re:Has anyone received their 2014 Alabama collectors permit? 3 years 2 months ago #29840

My permit was in the mail today, but the funny thing is my check still hasn't been cashed.

Re:Has anyone received their 2014 Alabama collectors permit? 3 years 2 months ago #30061

Thanks to your post I went to Montgomery and got my collector and dealers license. I didnt want to take a chance. I'm new to ginseng but am excited about the new venture. I live in Leeds, AL, feel free to call me,
Thanks,
James T Pearson
205-382-2084

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 142 guests and one member online