2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Long day today

Long day today 9 years 6 months ago #31521

Well started this morning at seven just got back climbed hills all day found three real big three prongs and that was it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Long day today 9 years 6 months ago #31546

I feel you man I was digging good yesterday was a bust I also dug three roots'.

Re:Long day today 9 years 6 months ago #31547

If I could just get on a good hillside I'd be alright we've been about ten times and barely dug a pound green so far haven't been able to find much this year bunch of lil stuff

Re:Long day today 9 years 6 months ago #31572

I hear ya I hiked for 5 hours without even finding a baby 3 leaf! But never doubt the \"seng gods\" cause all the sudden BAM! big old 4 prongs! Really I look at it as Mother natures way of telling me \"hey your forgetting to appreciate everything else in the woods/nature\"! I had forgottin that even when I dont find any seng its still a day in the woods! and nothin beats a day spent with mother nature!

Re:Long day today 9 years 6 months ago #31574

I agree, there's nothing like being in the hills. Even if there wasn't much money in ginseng i'd still go. Iv'e been hunting it for about 12 years, my uncle taught me when I was about 15, love everything about it. I dig it and plant it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Who's Online

We have 383 guests and no members online

Login