2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Billy

Re:Billy 14 years 2 months ago #3274

pretty cold here..-1 this morning.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Billy 14 years 2 months ago #3275

You must be livin right Chief. Congrats on that coyote with your martin bow. I've only ever managed to shoot at one with my bow, but only gave him a hair cut. (about 2inches low going for a heart shot) It's pretty cold here too. 8 degrees this morning, but in the teens now. That catfish in your pic would sure hit the spot.

Re:Billy 14 years 2 months ago #3286

Martin? I was thinking, Marlin. Then it dawned on me (idiot), you hit him with a bow, not a rifle.

Hoo boy! Nice piece of venison, either way.

This forum is unique; we prize ginseng - and to most - that would put us in the category of tree huggers, but at the same time, we prize a good rack on the wall. That, to me, is a symbol of an America lost to most.

Re:Billy 14 years 2 months ago #3287

I got out today with the gun and took this yote during the snow..he came to the call. 385 yards barrel to bone...

Re:Billy 14 years 2 months ago #3289

Nice yote chief, and AWESOME SHOT! My youngest child got her first deer ever today using my smoke pole. Rested it on my shoulder and made a great heart shot at 103 paces.
Attachments:

Re:Billy 14 years 2 months ago #3290

that's great .she's one happy looking girl..I went to my stand this afternoon..this deer was already there.i layed down my bow and took a couple pic.'s...dont know why I didn't shoot she got within 18 yards....

Re:Billy 14 years 2 months ago #3291

Yes Chief, she was pretty excited. She had gone out a few other times with me, but this was the first time she had a shot. Honestly though I was probably even more excited than she was. Better than me shooting a big old buck. I haven't taken any pics, but have passed up quite a few myself this year. Sometimes its just more fun to watch em (especially when the freezer is already full).

Re:Billy 14 years 4 days ago #3380

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Guys I loved coming back to see these deers and thought I would share our 3 with you guys.

This first one is a 9 Point I was realy pleased with him.
Attachments:

Re:Billy 14 years 4 days ago #3381

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
This one is L.Bills 10 point this year.
Attachments:

Re:Billy 14 years 4 days ago #3382

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
My youngest Caleb got a nice 8 this year this was his second buck his first was a 9 a couple years back he is 11 now.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Who's Online

We have 316 guests and no members online

Login