2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: SPRING

Re:SPRING 9 years 1 month ago #34583

Chief..

That is true especially if you want a fishing yak... if you were doing more sight seeing, and perhaps doing 2-3 day long run river trips camping and such, you might want a narrower kayak for more speed.

I have a 14' flat bottom boat, trailer... it has nice new bass pro seats on it, a trolling motor and battery, paddle and dip net...

I am going to sell it and buy another yak for my son Cole so we can yak fish together.

Will also add some goodies to our yak's.. rod holders, anchor trolley system, anchor... might even get me a fish finder at some point.

They have all kinds of nice accessories for fishing kayaks.

I have one more batch of creek fish in the freezer... so things are getting urgent here on the fish supply.

Hope this cold and snow is replaced by sunshine and warmer weather SOON !

TNhunter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:SPRING 9 years 1 month ago #34584

Whats up Pa brother

Re:SPRING 9 years 1 month ago #34588

Took me a little five mile grouse hunt yesterday some parts of my area have had from 12 inches to threefeet of snow in the last two weeks and it was 20plus below zero one night saw a few yam vines sticking up out of the snow, a couple of slippery elm trees thought man i wish it was spring hard to think about spring and be snowblind at the same time

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Who's Online

We have 523 guests and no members online

Login