2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: poachers

poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38845

well once again the poachers are out.went squirrel hunting yesterday evening to a nice woods seen 30 or 40 dug plants, green berries still on the stem...poachers piss me off..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38846

Hate to hear that, hope they leave some for you.

Re:poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38848

Poachers mentality must be very low (idiots)

Re:poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38849

Sounds like you need to go poacher hunting instead...:angry: Hope they get caught, or at least snake bit.

Re:poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38851

its just sad that the rest of us have to play fair and these poachers play by no rules..i told the land owner and he put out trail cams today..

Re:poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38908

someone that would dig sang a week ago with green berries would also do it at the beginning of May and all summer long I would think.

Re:poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38909

gets worse here every year ,don't care if its 300 a pound or 1000 a pound them damn poachers will dig it when every they find it around here anymore...last year I found plants dug up in july...:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Re:poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38910

A lot of them are druggies and the rest are of low intelligence !!!

Re:poachers 7 years 8 months ago #38911

Isn't that one in the same? I would blame it on the addictive opiates. It is so horrible where there is less work which just creates a downward spiral. As the coal jobs disappear so will the seng.

Re:poachers 7 years 7 months ago #38955

all are not druggies and all are not low intelligence !!! some dig for food for ther kids on land that is ther that tha pay tax on and some say tha Hope they get caught, or at least snake bit, and to say go poacher hunting, is sad,,,dalers got rich off the poor and pat tham on the back when tha buy ginseng for little,,,, dalers that say all that about the poor are horrible, and will not be buying my ginseng this season..

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Who's Online

We have 322 guests and no members online

Login