2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: opening day...

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41724

Thanks Chief! I certainly enjoy your posts as well. I'm glad we have this forum to share and talk about our experiences.
Are you still slaying the Crappie? You're a true outdoorsman and my kind of people!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41725

Sold mine at the very end of November, and was pleased. Glad to hear you guys got a good price for your effort. Well, it's been pretty down right cold around here for the most part. Had some pretty good snow up in the mountains, but not much down here in the valley yet. Going deer hunting in the morning. I've seen a lot of deer mostly does, and small bucks. We've had some really nice bucks on trail cam pics, but they have managed to elude me, lol. My uncle killed a decent little 8 pt. Times about to run out, but it's been a pretty exciting season for the most part. Looking forward to September already. Stay warm fellas, and have a great Holiday!

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41726

Hey 44! Keep after that big buck, you might just put him on the ground yet! Lol I'm glad you did well on your Seng bud.
Merry Christmas brother and you stay warm!

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41727

just won a grand...

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41728

way to go chief!, A lot easier than diggin ginseng that's for sure. I play those things quite a bit, maybe to much, lol. I've had couple nice wins. About 13 years ago I stopped after work and bought a 5 dollar scratch off and won 10k, and i've been hooked ever since. I stop in there like clockwork to buy those things. I had a real heart breaker back in the summer. I stopped just down the road from the house to buy couple 10 dollar Jumbo's, and the very next day I walk in and guy behind the counter told me the very next guy that bought a ticket off that roll won 300k! He was telling the truth too, later saw where he had won. They have a 300k winning ticket banner in there. Man that was hard to take, lol. Congrats on the win!

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41729

Atta boy Chief!!! CONGRATS! I play a few every now and then. My best win was a $1000 on a $20 ticket a few years ago.
I'm still in the hole though. The only way a guy can say he won on scratch offs, is to win a top prize. Lol

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41730

Oh my 44, I would've been sick over that. Lol The 10k win was awesome! I just scratched two $10 Jumbo bucks an hit $20 on one. I buy a few every week.
Good luck on future scratching!

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41731

You too Ub, I know what you mean about being in the hole. I'm in the hole and already been covered up, lol. What's weird is i'm the only gambler in the family. The rest of em wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. They're fun, but boy they are addicting.

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41732

my loving woman plays everyday..i play some but not as much as she does...

opening day... 5 years 4 months ago #41733

made it another year,these birthdays roll around quicker the older I get....

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Who's Online

We have 479 guests and no members online

Login