2017 Fall/Winter Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping until sold out. Order your seed today!
* Ginseng Rootlets: SOLD OUT
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: opening day...

opening day... 2 months 2 weeks ago #40707

it sure does 44,seems like hot and dry weather in the fall the seng plants hurt the worst..they show stress first compared to the other plants in the woods

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

opening day... 2 months 1 week ago #40731

finally getting some rain,two weeks to late but I had fun in the woods digging this year,then coming home and getting on here and seeing what all you guys had been digging..getting the boat ready for some fall crappie fishing...retired from a 40 year bowhunting career,so I got to have something to keep me occupied in the fall..

opening day... 2 months 1 week ago #40741

Glad you got some rain Chief! We still haven't got any, but has cooled down a bit. I hear ya on keeping occupied this fall. I as well hope the fall crappie fishing is good. It seems it has been a bit slow past couple years for me. Seems every time I'm at the lake the fish were always biting yesterday, or last week..:lol: It's nice to be doing anything in the fall though cool weather and campfires. Hope you get into em thick this year!

opening day... 2 months 1 week ago #40746

I know our spring crappie fishing was awful..hope it turns on this fall..

opening day... 2 months 2 days ago #40787

it was down right chilly here today,never got above 56 degrees,with a mist of rain and 25 mph wind ..it amazing ,iam most years still digging some root at this time of year..not this year though..

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Who's Online

We have 586 guests and 2 members online