2018 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders are currently being accepted for shipment starting on Monday, 7/23/2018
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders currently being accepted for fall shipment
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Fall and Winter hunting/fishing

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 2 weeks 6 days ago #41162

sure has been hot here.got a ground hog making a home under my shop floor...iam on a removal mission .......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 2 weeks 6 days ago #41163

Heat and humidity has been unreal here too. Suppose to be in the 90's everyday this week. Funny you mentioned a ground hog. My grannie has one that's been raising hell in her garden. We've been trying to trap it, but got another guest instead, lol.

Attachments:

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 2 weeks 5 days ago #41164

44 that's a nice grinner..my ground hog has out foxed me so far but iam still after him.. I had a coon this morning in my live trap. I relocated him to a new woods....

Last Edit: by Chieftain.

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 2 weeks 5 days ago #41165

Nice catch there!, never know what you're gonna get in those traps. Those ground hogs can be tricky to catch, suckers are fast too. Best way to get em is with a .22, but who has time to watch the garden all day and night. They destroyed our pumpkin patch and cabbage early on this season, still got plenty of green beans, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers though. I guess you take some and give some, lol.

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 2 weeks 5 days ago #41166

got him.....

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 3 days 19 hours ago #41181

sure been nice weather the last several days..iam going to get out and scout a couple woods and see how the seng looks..

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 3 days 13 hours ago #41182

Hope it's in there thick chief. This month is flyin by. I hope August does as well and isn't to dry. Sengin is definitely my favorite time of year.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Who's Online

We have 119 guests and no members online