2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Seng 2018

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41627

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41628

This was from the last 2 days. I dug 9.25oz on Friday and 4.11oz on Saturday. Still plenty of green but its getting covered up fast plus dying. I hope to get out for a while today but not sure.
You fellas keep piling it up while you can!
Attachments:

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41629

good luck...nice roots....

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41631

Some Good lookin old roots trapper. Looks like the tops are hangin on nicely there. We had our first cold snap last night. and cold again tonight. Will be interesting to see how that will effect it come next week. Always nice to have a little bonus time late in the season though. Good luck if you get out there today!

Seng 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41683

Well my season is officially over. I went out this past Thursday and then Saturday morning and dug 9oz for both trips.
The leaves are covering, what's left, up fast! I ended up with 211.5oz green total and should be around 3lb 12-14oz when it finishes drying.
I'm very satisfied and had a fun season.
Attachments:

Seng 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41685

Nice harvest trapper!, hope you get top dollar partner. Looks like you got some green tops hanging in there, you might not want to hang it up just yet, lol.

Seng 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41687

congrats UB.ive enjoyed all your pic.s...you have done well this year...great job on your part.....now we got to wait till next sept..cant get here soon enough...

Seng 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41690

Thanks Chief and 44! Yeah September 2019 seems like a decade from now. Lol I guess its time to kill a deer or two now.
44, I could probably find a few more but with deer season coming up, I'm goin to rest up and get ready for that. Take care fellas!

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds

Who's Online

We have 518 guests and no members online

Login