2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tn

Tn 5 years 6 months ago #41418

you must be out catching bass and diggen a gunny sack full of root...hadnt seen you on here in awhile .hope thing are good for you.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tn 5 years 6 months ago #41459

I've been wondering the same thing about TN. I hope he's ok. He's usually really active on here especially during season.

Tn 5 years 6 months ago #41461

heard that UB...iam getting a little concerned about TN..

Tn 5 years 6 months ago #41464

I have noticed he has been logged in a time or two while I've been online, but no comments. Haven't heard from Hob either, he usually posts some good stuff. We might be the only nuts still left out there fellas, lol.

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

Tn 5 years 6 months ago #41466

wildspirit44 wrote: I have noticed he has been logged in a time or two while I've been online, but no comments. Haven't heard from Hob either, he usually posts some good stuff. We might be the only nuts still left out there fellas, lol.

Lol yeah, we might be 44. That Hob guy does have awesome looking Seng. Hopefully they've been to busy digging roots and show up on here with tons of pics! Lol

Tn 5 years 6 months ago #41477

Sorry guys I did dig the first week took a week off got lots of pics will post soon need to resize everything. But been super busy with working around the house n work. Been watching your post I'll be back soon.

Tn 5 years 6 months ago #41517

Hey Guys... TNHunter here.

Sorry to worry you with no post so far this year. I am doing fine, just extra busy this fall with a home improvement project that is was time for. Finally finishing our basement... and it has turned out to be quite a bit of work.

Cutting seriously into my fishing and seng hunting time.

Actually most of our seng was down and out before the season opened. All of my seed bed tops were down before sept 1, and all of my wild sim close to the house was too. Starting about the end of July... it got brutal hot and dry here, and just kept on going thru August and well into sept before it finally got better here the last week or so.

I decided to pretty much give my seng hunting places a break this year, and let what is there grow another year. Hopefully next fall, I will have this project finished and will be back out there digging some seng, and getting more fishing done.

I have been checking in on you all from time to time and checking out the pics... Love it.

TNHunter

Tn 5 years 5 months ago #41520

well it sure is good to here from you TN..

Tn 5 years 5 months ago #41523

Sure glad you're doing fine, TN. Those home projects never go as planned and always require extra. Lol

Tn 5 years 5 months ago #41544

I'll agree with ya on hot and dry here. You didnt miss much I went first weekend and went back to work not worrying about Ginseng. Everything burned up in Hardin and Decatur counties

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 140 guests and no members online

Login