2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Bigguns!

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #1695

Great roots Maya, I too am in Vermont and know the full capacity of monster plants here. I will post a 3 to 4 foot very old plant on here in a few days when I dig it this week. I hunt areas that produce amazing stuff, It's great that you are a near by hunter as most are down south.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #1971

Dug my biggest one yet today while hanging on for dear life on a cliff!!! Aslo dug one with the most berries I've ever seen. I planted over 30 berries off that one plant! I spoted it about 20-30 yards away. Here's the big one, a perfect human shape! Its right arm is over 9\"s!
Attachments:

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #1972

Paul wrote:

Great roots Maya, I too am in Vermont and know the full capacity of monster plants here. I will post a 3 to 4 foot very old plant on here in a few days when I dig it this week. I hunt areas that produce amazing stuff, It's great that you are a near by hunter as most are down south.

I'm in Rutland Co Paul, where are you from?

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #1985

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Maya that is simply a beauty I sure do like it,congrats on a very good find sir :)

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #1987

Congrats, how old do you think it is?

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #2000

Thanks guys. Billie that pic of you reminds me of that plant I found with all the berries. I've never seen anything like it!

Bohog, I'm not sure, the neck is as big around as my thumb but you really can't count the shelves. The plant was a huge 4 stemmer though.

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #2002

WOW!!! Maya that sure is a nice one. Looks like this year is going good for all of us so far. Looks like thats all we are finding are big ones. You should be able to get a pretty price for that one since it looks like a human. Oh yeah that big root i posted a pic of it had a whole bunch of berries on it also. I spotted it from about thirty or forty yards also looked like a big apple hanging their

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #2022

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Weeeeeeeeeee is everyone excited or what LoL :)

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #2032

those are realy nice maya hope you find more around there ,ill tell you something i have been hunting some place that has huge hills on it and i had never realy went all the way up on top because it looks to sunny up there i hunted around the very edge of them but anyway get on top and you will probley find some real old stuff hid under some brush or around the old trees that are up there i have found some realy old stuff on top befor you my not find but 1 but it will be big , i tryed this the other day and found a 32yr old plant good luck maya
Attachments:

Re:Bigguns! 14 years 7 months ago #2033

those are suppose to be worth alot of money find some one to put it on ebay ?a dealer maybe you can work something out for him ,her to sell it

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 153 guests and no members online

Login