2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics).

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4404

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4405

Attachments:

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4406

Attachments:

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4407

Attachments:

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4408

And one of a nice waterfall out back...

Attachments:

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4409

Like how this one is leaning out from that old beech tree.

Attachments:

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4412

That is some beautiful sang. In your pictures some of them have white on the leaves. Is this from your camera or is it a fungus?

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4414

Hunter,

I am not sure what that white stuff is. I have seen that on several plants this year. It just sort of looks like you spilled some milk on the leaves and it dried on.

Last fall I transplanted 10 small 2 prong roots up to a patch just off my back yard and one of those came up a 3 prong this year. I noticed that white stuff on it back in May and it is still there today. It looks about the same today as it did back in May and the plant appears to be doing fine. It has not yellowed or done anything that would make you think it was suffering somehow.

Here is a pic of that little 3 pronger in my backyard patch.

Attachments:

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4415

Very nice pics TN! I've got a little waterfall out back too, with some seng nearby.

Re:A stroll out behind the house this evening... (ginseng pics). 13 years 8 months ago #4430

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Tnhunter I can imagine a day around three o clock when I have been senging all day and I come up on this beautiful water fall,and suddenly im overwhelmed with a desire to just get in there,so splash,im gone,just laying on my back and relaxing,it just couldnt get any better,I love Gods creations.

T/F/Sharing the Picture.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 298 guests and no members online

Login