2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 7 months ago #4863

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Maya your welcome

Sixprong thanks and I like your nickname I have not got to go much yet,but I have had very good trips what few times I have got to go since the 15th.My work is wide open but it will slow in a few weeks,,hopefuly :)

tnkysenger thanks

I live in Bell co but I was raised in Harlan county I still seng some up in Harlan from time to time.But I seng more here because alot of times im short for time when work is wide open and its easyer to go around here.I seng on the weekends and on rainy days or if their is a break in work,so its different all the time I never realy know how many days in a season I will get to go.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 6 months ago #5908

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys I want to share something with you all that is not Ginseng related about myself.

You know I like to make videos.

A little while back I felt like recording some videos of songs that I had wrote and sharing them with others.

So hear is a link to my youtub page and there is where the videos are.

www.youtube.com/user/BillyTaylorOriginals

I sure hope you enjoy a few of those songs,

Billy.

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 6 months ago #6014

Very Nice... Sorry i havent been on latly been hunnting my heart out pass few weeks getting all i can find... Bears are all over the place i had to move my hunts back up near u billy.. i stayed near the Smokey past 2 weeks untill a few near run ins with bear and cubs so i had to move.. i'll be up in tacket Creek this week end..How's Senging up there doing good this year???

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 6 months ago #6016

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Reddog you ask me with perfect timeing I got to go today for a few hours my leg relaxed ebough and it was alot of fun.I extimate the seng to be good in the tacket creek area for 2 to 3 weeks....

Billy.

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 5 months ago #6056

yeah i was up today around the 3000 ft elve mark today most berrys gone found 1 3 prong with 1 red berry on her.. but i don't need any berrys.. And Looks like the cool temps has put the snaks in the ground... :>) i haven't seen any snaks in the past 2 hunts most always run into something thhat wants to bit me...lol

Re:Videos 2008 & 2009 by billy 13 years 5 months ago #6062

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Herd that I saw a 2 foot rattle snake yesterday checked him out a little and left him there....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Who's Online

We have 579 guests and no members online

Login