Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: wipped me a poecher

wipped me a poecher 7 years 1 month ago #4816

Hey there fellers, been reeding these here forum talkings for a cupple of weeks now. i lernt a little bit bout some things i dint know. i reely like this here forum.
any how I thought i'd ask you fellers if you ever had any problems with poechers. I had me a poecher a couple of yeers ago and me an my boy catch him out in are holler diggin some seng and we cut us a switch and wore that little basterd out. he skreemed like a littel hog. i thank this here took care of the problim but he came back last munth. i knew it was him two because he looks like one of those there mexicanes. we chased him for a whyle but he faster than he was too years ago. what do you fellers think. should i sit some traps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:wipped me a poecher 7 years 1 month ago #4837

i think setin a trap is a prettie good idea sengnut i didnt evan know those guys knowed what ginseng was . i better knot find me no poacher messin round in my woods id fill em up with a lode of bukshot

Re:wipped me a poecher 7 years 1 month ago #4850

Glad you all fellers is fetchn sum fun!

Re:wipped me a poecher 7 years 1 month ago #4866

runnin off them poechers aint much fun. i'm gettin to darn old to be chasing those fellers round the holler.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 169 guests and one member online