2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introducing my son Caleb Taylor

Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4897

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Guys my son Caleb is Eleven years old he will be 12 in Oct this year.He sengs like hes alot older and has a true love for the Mountians.I wanted to share that with you guys and maybe you can share it with your children and get them interested in something that is realy fun so hear is a video of Caleb.enjoy...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4902

hey billy thats pretty cool wish him all the luck this season he will probably out dig us all. My boy will also be 12 this october 2nd keep them pics. & videos coming.

Re:Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4910

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
terry wrote:

hey billy thats pretty cool wish him all the luck this season he will probably out dig us all. My boy will also be 12 this october 2nd keep them pics. & videos coming.

Thanks Terry he sure is alot of fun.

Re:Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4912

yeh Billy he talks more like he's 30 years old instead of 11(LOL) I especially liked the part were he says THEN LOOK WHAT HE WENT AND DONE!!!(: I liked to cracked up.It's good to hear someone of that age to thank the LORD for the thangs he's blessed with. sounds like your teaching him well

Re:Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4916

Very nice young man Billy! You really taught him some great life lessons. You don't see that kind of respect and love of life in the cities!

Re:Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4920

Looks like you have quite the hunting buddy there Billy.Good acting boy.Rare these days.

Re:Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4924

good to see kids taking part in this great sport,most kids can't get away from the tv or video games....i try to pass the love of seng hunting down to my sons also....great video billy!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4940

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys I appreciate all the comments and thank you all for the kind words concerning Caleb.He is a good son.

Terry you are not the only one that cracked up whne Caleb said !! THEN LOOK WHAT HE WENT AND DONE !! LoL it was all I could do to keep from lol when the video was runing and now everytime ive watched that video I have laughed :) that boys a site.

Re:Introducing my son Caleb Taylor 13 years 7 months ago #4941

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
pistol wrote:

good to see kids taking part in this great sport,most kids can't get away from the tv or video games....i try to pass the love of seng hunting down to my sons also....great video billy!!!!!!!!!!!

Pistol I agree alot of kids are so tied up with video games they do not want to do anything else.I tell you in about 20 years adults will drop like flys I believe,Because when we where young we played and ran all the time,but now kids are very lazy,and that was alot created with all the video games etc that they have now.The future adults just will not be as healthy as we all where because at least we did get a little work out from playing,runing etc.

Hide n go seek,half the kids in the world today would ask you,,,whats that ?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Who's Online

We have 421 guests and no members online

Login