2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: season opens tomorrow..

season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #4985

been awhile men ,how's everybody doing..?been trying to curb my enthusiasm..dug way over my personal limit last year..going to dig less this year due to my greed last year.hope you all find as much as you hope for this year..have a good'en men....I will be on here more now that season is open....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #4990

Where you at? Wisconsin opens tomorrow too. I'm new to this, but am going to do some walking on Friday to see what I can find.

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #4991

Chieftain good luck this year. Our season starts tomorrow here in Missouri too.

519vx,hope you find a bunch tommorow.

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #4992

I'm from the land of the most corrupt politicians in the world.Illinois..hoping to get out for a short hunt myself tomorrow.good luck to you tomorrow..

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #4994

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Chieftain - good to see you stop by I was wondering where you had been.My season has started out good.G/L tomorrow my friend.

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #4999

Good luck Chief.

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #5016

Billy ,wish you all the best this season.sounds like your off to a good start.been catching any rattle snakes.?good times in the woods with a good friend is hard to beat...Shroomy it's been to dry here,can't wait for the fall mushrooms to come up.doing a flooring job right now. going to skip out about 2 and take a walk in the woods ...ain't bidding any more jobs till after bowseason...

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #5024

sure glad I came home and got on the dnr webite before I went to the woods..season dont come in till the first sat. in sept..they changed it..

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #5046

Good luck this year chief! Good to hear from you. We just got started today here in Ohio.

Re:season opens tomorrow.. 13 years 6 months ago #5053

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Chieftain wrote:

Billy ,wish you all the best this season.sounds like your off to a good start.been catching any rattle snakes.?good times in the woods with a good friend is hard to beat...Shroomy it's been to dry here,can't wait for the fall mushrooms to come up.doing a flooring job right now. going to skip out about 2 and take a walk in the woods ...ain't bidding any more jobs till after bowseason...

Thanks cheif and I to wish you the best this season.

As a matter of fact I have caught two tembers both yellow this season.Seems they have crawled prety good,but I havent tryd to catch any those two just made theemselves noticable and I couldnt resit :o) old habits are hard to break LoL.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Who's Online

We have 1008 guests and no members online

Login