2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Very Sad/Bad News

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5286

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Guys I want to update the news from my doctor this evening.She told me that she has to see the result of this M.R.I. to see exactly what she needs to see.She told me that the long time degenrative arthritis I have and my profession and the Mountians have wore at my back and hip alot.I guess you guys can tell im a good many pounds large Politly put LoL that didnt help any either.But if I can get one more trip in I have been saving a spot for a hard time,,and this would be such a time now.I do think that this one trip if I get to go will keep me smiling for a good while :) and then I would take off the rest of the season and let them ( the doctors )do what they have to do,but I got to go one more time and see those pods,no matter how diffucult.

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5293

Hi Billy,,,not good news buddy,,,but hang in there,,in the last 12 months I've had 2 hip replacement and 3 dislocations. I did miss the season last year,,but went out yesterday for my first time in 2 years,,,my good friend \"the Tooler\" took me out,,he found 4,,3 prongers and I found 1. Soooo much fun!! I used my cane,,was SLOW going,,but loved it! I'm going again today. I've had 9 joint replacements and 8 dislocations over the years,,,but with a little help from your friends and a little determination you can still hit the woods....Maybe not the digger I want to be,,but still getting out! The woods were beautiful yesterday,,,lots of butterflys,,birds,,bugs,,and today I feel so much more alive than I have lately,,,amazing what time in the woods will do for a guy. Billy,,its the best medicine you can take,,so have that Son of yours take you out,,,just concentrate on \"what you can do,,not what you can't\" Hang in there Billy,,and keep posting a report!

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5296

Billy I wish you the best man. I'll try to get with you later to talk. Going to head back to the area I was telling you about. Take care.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5306

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
northern digger- thank you for sharing your exsperience with me and the diffucultys that you have been through.You have encouraged me very much Thank you again.

Thanks Shroomy I hope you do as good there as the last trip.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5322

My thoughts and prayers are with you Billy.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5340

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
DaveM I sure app: that man.

Update on the leg.Not much has changed guys,but I am going tomorrow to the chiropractor I was refered to him bu a very good friend that has had simalar conditions.Also another man at the doctors office mentioned this physician to me and said he was realy good.I didnt figure I could get into see him very fast but to my happy suprise they worked me in tomorrow morning.So im going to see him tomorrow and hope he can help me,because the M.R.I. is so backed up they cant get me to that for near a week yet.So the Lord willing maybe something good will come from this.

Again thanks to all for your prayers and support,

Billy.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5353

Billy I'm sadden to hear your in so much pain man..I hope you a speedy recovery..hope you will be back out in the woods very soon..take care of yourself ,if the sang don't get dug this year it will weigh more for you next year..take care my friend....

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5359

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Chieftain wrote:

Billy I'm sadden to hear your in so much pain man..I hope you a speedy recovery..hope you will be back out in the woods very soon..take care of yourself ,if the sang don't get dug this year it will weigh more for you next year..take care my friend....

Thank you Cheiftain and you are right.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5360

Billy ,I posted on this thread when I post the pic.'s on today's dig but I'll be darned if I see it.so I'm going to say it again......Billy ,I hate to hear your in pain man,I hope you a speedy recovery.hope you make it back to the woods soon..and if you don't that root will just weigh more for you next year...take care of yourself my friend....

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 7 months ago #5398

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys thanks for all of your prayers and I wanted to update the information on my leg and back.

My hip has stoped bothering me and the area between my hip and knee has stoped hurting so badly.Now the only area that is still making it hard for me to walk and bear any pressure on my leg is around my ankles and foot area up to about half way on the back of the calf leg muscle.

I went to see a Chiropractor Doctor and she found that my spine was out of line and that one of my leg`s where about 1 inch shorter than the other one.She told me that within three visits she could help me alot.The 1st thing she did was she poped two of my spine bones back in place and she jerked my hip back into place.Man I could feel those bones as they lined up.It was amazing to me what she was able to do.She told me that this was 1/2 of my conditions cause if not 90 percent of the cause,all those bones out of wack.She said two more visits and she help me temndously.And that once the nerve was settled down that I would notice a great deal of freedom in my movement.Also I can tell alot of difference in the way my back feels,she incouraged me to continue with the m.r.i. as palned because it seemed to her that I may have a bone sper pressing against the nerve and that she couldnt help that,but the medical doctors could.

Im still waiting on the m.r.i. but I think that the Chiropractor is better than the other doctors to be honest,I will still go and let them do the m.r.i. to see why the nerve is so irratated because they may be able to help get the rest of the pain out.

But all in all I am felling some better and once again thank you all for your support and prayers.

I am getting very anxious to because it seems that I might yet get to go a couple trips t the Mountians and if so I would be so happy.

Billy.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Who's Online

We have 610 guests and no members online

Login