2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: 71 ounces today..

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5478

Awesome dig Chief!! You've got some great looking roots there and Obviously some great spots marked on that gps once again. Congrats on another great day!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5482

thanks 5 ,I 've got 11 spots marked on the gps..only been to 2 so far..ours are turning quick..lots of yellow today

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5511

cant go this morning but may get out this afternoon for a hunt

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5512

Very nice Chief!

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5589

went to a 5 acre patch I had marked on the gps..picked up 33 ounces..pinched off more small ones than I dug.. ..in a few years that 5 acres will be loaded..

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5597

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Congrats Chieftain on a good afternoons hunt that is some prety seng,,and thats a future hot spot sounds like to me..........take care...

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5599

Chief, that's a real nice dig for a 5 acre patch. real nice looking seng there.

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5621

got out for 2 hours this morning ..went to another patch ..maybe 7 acres at the most..marked it 2 years ago on my gps ..just now getting around to it..26 ounces this trip.... ..not a lot of big stuff but a few..

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 6 months ago #5638

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Congrats Chieftain on a good dig taht was 8 oz`s better than me and Caleb today.There are some nice roots in that batch as well.Im about to buy me a g.p.s. for marking some things soon.And you where right on that one post when you said that it made me hurt as mutch as the leg did not getting to,you sure where.Looks like you are going to make that mark as good as the digs are going.......You know what to do,,,,,GKeep The SeNg FaCtOr On :)

Re:71 ounces today.. 13 years 6 months ago #5645

Billy I think you would like the gps..saves time and footsteps..I use mine for fishing, mushroom hunting,coon hunting ,trapping,travel[always in the truck when I take a trip]..mine wasn't a real expensive less that a 150 bucks..looks like we may get a pounding rain today..we need rain ..bad new on the sang though most are yellow and dead.a pounding rain aint going to help them..

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online

We have 515 guests and no members online

Login