2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: late seng

late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7093

went to scout a new woods to bowhunt..ran across 33 plants that looked like this.. ..I was amazed that it was still standing.. ..but I was happy to see them...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7095

You have a pretty good eye Chieftan. I woulda walked passed em with all the other leaf fall. :pinch:

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7098

I would have never seen them but most were right next to the trail I was scouting..

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7100

I tell ya what.. a deer trail around here is really welcomed site when your runnin up and down these hills

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7109

Good eyes Chief, You dig those ones, or are they entered into your gps for a future dig?

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7110

dug them, 5....and marked it on the gps ..I wondered to myself what that woods looked like a month ago..I've never seng hunted it..

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7111

heres the last one I dug ..they were all about like this... ...sure there will be more in there...

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7116

I'm sure your right about more being there Chief. Seeing how those ones looked I imagine there is quite a bit more that was already gone or just complely burried in leaves.

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7148

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Congrats Chiefain thats a good find and maybe a grand reward next season may be a realy good patch now that will add a little suspence to the new season,,lol I have a prediction Ole Cheif will have to god walking early next season and see if seng is here like it may be :) thats the fun of a new place the suspence next season around July a scouting trip might be in order :silly:

Re:late seng 13 years 6 months ago #7153

Thanks Billy ,theres around 200 acers in that woods..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Who's Online

We have 127 guests and no members online

Login