2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does anyone know how to obtain a dealers liscense and the cost of it in the state of missouri

Does anyone know how to obtain a dealers liscense and the cost of it in the state of missouri 14 years 11 months ago #1226

Would like to start a small buying and replanting of fresh ginseng roots from local diggers when season opens this fall.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Does anyone know how to obtain a dealers liscense and the cost of it in the state of missouri 14 years 11 months ago #1227

how much are you willing to pay. and how much for what size. More info please. I could probably give you all that you wanted if price was right. it would be all wild Eastern Ky roots.

Re:Does anyone know how to obtain a dealers liscense and the cost of it in the state of missouri 14 years 11 months ago #1231

hi, I live in Missouri but am not sure about the dealers license.I can get you some wild Missouri roots this fall.How much are you needing and what are you wanting to pay? email me if you want,lenno

Re:Does anyone know how to obtain a dealers liscense and the cost of it in the state of missouri 14 years 10 months ago #1324

• tracey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
you have to call573-364-4115 the missouri conservation office ext 319 they can tell you what you need to know.
Tracey

Re:Does anyone know how to obtain a dealers liscense and the cost of it in the state of missouri 14 years 10 months ago #1325

• tracey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
you have to call573-364-4115 the missouri conservation office ext 319 they can tell you what you need to know.
Tracey

Re:Does anyone know how to obtain a dealers liscense and the cost of it in the state of missouri 14 years 10 months ago #1341

Do you need a permit for a private purchase of a legal product?

I would stay with MO roots though. It will eliminate any \"state line\" issues.

MMG

Re:Does anyone know how to obtain a dealers liscense and the cost of it in the state of missouri 14 years 10 months ago #1343

• tracey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes a permit but it does not cost anything just call the missouri department of conservation office and all they need is your address and phone number and your full name but you have to report the quoteta of how much you sell..
Tracey

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Who's Online

We have 586 guests and no members online

Login