Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TEA RECIPE

TEA RECIPE 12 years 6 months ago #12583

• BeastMaster
  • BeastMaster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Get Rich Growing 'Seng in Your Own Woods !
What's a good homemade recipe from LEAVES that you guys use ? How to prepare, how much etc. I'd like to start working up a batch.

2) Same thing, but from roots ?

**I'd assume honey as the sweetener (all natural blah blah).

Thanks, and I'll be watching for your posts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TEA RECIPE 12 years 6 months ago #12584

Let the leaves dry out then treat them like you would regular bulk tea leaves. I like to sweeten mine with honey. If you want to spice it up a bit add some smashed up fresh red ripe wild Spice Bush berries.
Latt

Re:TEA RECIPE 12 years 6 months ago #12586

• BeastMaster
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Uh...never used bulk tea leaves...dunno how to do that one. About the amnt. that's in a tea bag ?
2) Don't what wild spice bush berries are, what they look like or where to get 'em. Ya kinda gotta dumb things down for me.

Re:TEA RECIPE 12 years 6 months ago #12600

BeastMaster,

I have never made tea from seng leaves but I have heard others here that do. As far as I know they just take the leaves (and stems) and let em dry good, then grind it all up.

I guess you could make your own tea bags out of something like cheese cloth. I would think a half teaspoon to a full teaspoon would be plenty.

I do take the root myself and have been a while now.

I like to take fresh roots and clean em good and then slice them up into very thin slices (1/16\" thick or less). If you don't cut them up when they are green man it gets hard and very hard to cut up.

I simply make a cup of organic green tea (de-caf) and put in 2-3-4 slices of seng root, little honey and lemon and makes for some good sipping.

Save the root slices for near the end and they will be very soft and taste like fresh but tea-honey flavored.

I also put a few slices in my morning coffee at times and it works about the same.

Below is a pic of a lil 3 prong I harvested back in the summer for my own personal consumption.

Good Stuff !

TNhunter

Attachments:

Re:TEA RECIPE 12 years 6 months ago #12602

• BeastMaster
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Does it work to slip some in the wife's drinks to make her frisky ? Mine was spayed some time back and of course...the \"friskiness\" went away w/ the extra guts. :(

Re:TEA RECIPE 12 years 6 months ago #12616

Beastmaster... it's hormones that went away. Black Cohosh is good for restoring the balance. Find it in the vitamin section at Walmart... don't know how to do it from the wild. Bear in mind that \"spayed\" women (I hope your wife doesn't read this website) can have a loss of feeling female from this procedure. YOU have more to do with her state of mind than you think. Amp up the sweet talk and really mean it. Women know when it's BS and when it's real. Good luck!

Re:TEA RECIPE 12 years 6 months ago #12617

• BeastMaster
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Her obgyn says her hormone levels are fine since it was a partial spay and not full, no ovaries taken, thus, no need for hormones...so her Oby says.

***What's the diff. between a vitamin and hormone ?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Who's Online

We have 691 guests and no members online

Login