2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: KARMA??

KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16008

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT \"KARMA\" DOES ON HERE ??? , DOSE SOMEONE SEND YOU SOME MONEY WHEN YOU GET SO MUCH \"KARMA\" ? LOL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16009

It is a way for other members on the forum to see a bit of your personality you might say. You can see whether they are a likable person or if they keep everyone aggravated at them and are a smart ellic. Any member of the forum can vote someone up or down at any time. It doesn't really mean anything much but some seems to think it does. Hope this answered your question.

Hillhopper

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16010

THANKS , WELL THAT\"S OK IF I GET __ BAD KARMA FOR WHAT I SAID; / IM A BIG BOY; LOL

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16011

What did you say? I wouldn't think there would be a reason for you to be a negative 5 and only had made fifteen posts.

Hillhopper

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16012

A GUY WAS TRYING TO SELL STUFF , TOLD HIM THIS WAS A GINSENG , CHAT . AND A FEW THINGS . GUESS U CANT MUCH ON HERE

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16013

Profanity isn't used here much at all. It's usually having a smart remark to say or being a know it all that will get ya hit though. oh well

Hillhopper

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16014

THANKS FOR THE INFO,

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16015

No problem, any time. Now, Bcastle and Chieftan have been at each others throats for awhile lol.... that is why their's are low and after that comment I made to Bcastle, he hit me a lick too. I think it's caused Chieftain's karma to go way down but don't pay any attention to that, he is a good fella and has been a member here for a long time

Hillhopper.

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16016

LOL HAVE YOU BEEN ON HERE A LONG TIME ?

Re:KARMA?? 12 years 4 months ago #16018

About a year and a half, maybe goin on two, I can't really remember for certain. It is a good outlet, I usually try to plant a good bit and have \"ginseng in the membrane\" because of it. I know everyone around me would get tired of hearing about it so I try to save it for here plus, you dont want everyone around your hometown knowing you have a woods full of it either.

Hillhopper

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 352 guests and no members online

Login