2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1739

just went and dug it up and have pics of the root, prongs and flower....
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1740

My bad last pic was yester day this is the new ones...
Attachments:

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1741

Root
Attachments:

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1742

Clear picture....
Attachments:

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1743

way to go lonnie good looking root. You are now an official seng hunter. Good luck this season.

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1744

TY... now if ou can tell me how to avoid chiggers I will be all set.....lol
hillbilly wrote:

way to go lonnie good looking root. You are now an official seng hunter. Good luck this season.

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1754

chiggers just come along with seng hunting. its part of the ballgame. Try spraying bug spray around your ankles aand tape up the bottoms of your pants.

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1756

This is ginseng

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1758

you know since I found my first one I can spot seng a mile away....lol.... some I have to really get up on to identify but today I was walking around and found a bunch...lol...and there is a big difference between virginia creeper and seng.... found them both side by side..

Re:I am new to seng hunting... never seen any before. Is this seng 14 years 7 months ago #1784

The cluster of berries looks like Jack in the pulpit berries.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Who's Online

We have 403 guests and no members online

Login