2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT

FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16422

Hey guys i haven't been on here in quite some time, but ended up having a good season. Anyways i was just curious to how many had facebook, its a pretty good tool to stay in touch with ol buddies and a good way to show off some of your ginseng. Anyways, i put up a ginseng highlights album 2011, its pretty neat its got my little boy's first trip in the ginseng woods. and a good video of him digging his first bunch of ginseng that he actually found himself a pretty good four prong. Anyways here is the link to it: www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.232915...e=1&l=008a7c4dce If that dont work just look for Jeremy Tackett's profile.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16428

Just Sent you a Friend request

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16441

I have an account, however don't use it much. It seems [to me] that what's posted there cant be accounted for, and that one can say anything they want to, truthful or not.

I don't visit it much.

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16445

not quite sure i understand whit, anyways i can prromise everything i post is real or if not ill tell u. Anyways good to hear from everyone.

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16448

hillbilly,
I am not much of a facebook guy but I know millions upon millions like it and use it. I did enjoy your pics on facebook and it was a cool way to post them. Good luck this coming year.
Latt

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16459

I wouldn't want a lot of people that live around me knowing I make money on seng. I think a lot would try it and it would just be more competition for hunting spots. I rarely tell people I hunt seng period!

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16461

Whats ginseng?
Latt

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16472

Maya, Don't mean to be a smart butt, but really do you know where most of us live at on here, east ky. Its a part of life, a passtime, put it this way everybody and their granny knows you either dig it, hunt it, grow it, or deal it. And yes i mean ginseng. At least thats the way it is here in Pike County. Oh and thanks Latt.

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16483

I guess it's a lot different up here hillbilly. Family and close friends know, but as few as possible after that. Do you really go advertising to everyone you know that you dig genseng for money??? Even when I get permission to dig from a landowner, I ask them to keep it quiet.

LOL Latt!

Re:FACEBOOK HOW MANY HAVE IT 12 years 2 months ago #16486

Same here Maya. There is only a handful of people in my area that even know what seng looks like. That is the way I like too, I can leave a young patch to grow without worrying about it or my planted areas gettin dug. You fellas are the only folk that know I grow it..lol and yall don't know me really.

Hillhopper

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Who's Online

We have 325 guests and no members online

Login