2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Oldie but a Gooden

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 9 months ago #18148

I'm going to watch those tonight.. the ISP police here at work are keeping youtube blocked.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 9 months ago #18149

Great second video there Billy with 5 Prong and man that was a nice 4 and root.

Gotta say I love how you are always giving God Praise for the Mountains and Nature (seng) and all that.

We are all truly \"without excuse\".

Romans 1:20

PS - I just love to hear your friend Lee talk. His voice is unique, very Country sounding and I don't mean that in a bad way at all. My wife's mother talks very \"country\" and I love to hear her talk too.

Keep those video's comming friend !

TNhunter

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 9 months ago #18155

That video sure brought back some good memories. I truly had a wonderful time with Billy and the crew. Billy does a great job with the video camera and editing everything, but there were lots of things that just didn't get caught on camera. I remember seeing a bobcat and wild turkeys and just hanging out with the guys talking and laughing about anything and everything. It was a very nice day in the mountain with a great bunch of guys and I won't forget it:)

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 9 months ago #18191

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Rootman Thx \")

Hugh Thanks man & your welcome

Thanks Latt we sure di have alot of fun that day.

Thanks Tn the Lord deserves the Praise :)

5prong you are so right many things do not get caught on tape but they remain in our hearts for life.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Billy

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 7 months ago #19034

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Ok Guys as I promised here is the 3rd Video from 2011 and this is a great hunt in Ligget Ky: with me and the guys I think you will enjoy this one especialy right about now :)

Billy

Kicking in that SeNg FaCtOr

Re:Hunting Wild Ginseng In Ligget Ky with Billy & The Boys 2011 11 years 7 months ago #19038

Wow Billy!
Another great video. They just keep getting better. The digging was great and the scenery was spectacular. Thanks to all of you and your crew for providing the entertainment.
Hugh

Re:Hunting Wild Ginseng In Ligget Ky with Billy & The Boys 2011 11 years 7 months ago #19039

Billy.....That is some good looking seng you boys dug....I know we are quite a ways apart, but you will probably hear me howl the first time I get to put my ole digger in the dirt this year! looking forward to checking in with all ya'll during this season. Thanks for taking the time to do the videos and sharing.

SengNveins

\"Put your digger in the dirt every chance you get\"

Re:Hunting Wild Ginseng In Ligget Ky with Billy & The Boys 2011 11 years 7 months ago #19080

Brother Billy, if that video don't get the old SeNg FaCtOr bubbling through a fellows veins, then nothing will! Hooowwwwlllll!!!!

Re:Hunting Wild Ginseng In Ligget Ky with Billy & The Boys 2011 11 years 7 months ago #19088

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Hugh Brother we still havent got to get a good meal yet I need to visit Mo-town and hang out sometime that creek in this video was awsome the video dont realy do the justice a fine place to drink and take a rest then cool off the ol nogin :)

SengNveins I will be listning for that howl and if I hear you I will surely howl back :) and your welcome.

5prong Brother you no the old tune well !! !!! Hooowwwwwwllllllll !! !!!

Man im very anxious dear lord woooooooooo.

Billy.

Re:Hunting Wild Ginseng In Ligget Ky with Billy & The Boys 2011 11 years 7 months ago #19129

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
2 more coming guys,

Billy.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

Who's Online

We have 302 guests and no members online

Login