2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Oldie but a Gooden

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 6 months ago #19296

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Hey guys once in awhile I do go to the woods alone but soon even often I realise that im never alone well this was one of them days when I did that and man it was a fun day.

There is one video left after this one and that will be all of the 2011 videos hope that you guys enjoy,

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 6 months ago #19354

Billy....Great video thanks for taking the time to share....I thought I was the only 'seng nut' that used the tops for a head dress.:laugh:

SengNveins

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 6 months ago #19357

Loved this one! Hope you find time to get out there as much as you desire this year.

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 6 months ago #19360

wow billy i just watched a couple of ur vids how asume it is to c diggen on video n i been diggen 4 18 yrs n i ve learned some more good tips i think its cool to c ur landscape is the same as here in ny i will be sure to watch more of ur vids thxs

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 6 months ago #19393

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
LoL senginveins no they are two of us bahahahah ::laugh:

5prong thanks bro I am so busy with the two new states that I am only going to get to go once a week :(
I am thankfull for my Friend BobbyJoe taking me the first 2 weekends in Va: before I got swamped.
I didnt get to go yesterday but i dug 22 1/2 ounces today got some great footage bro.

Hobler666shang I love to watch ginseng videos.

Billy.

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 6 months ago #19568

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys here is a recap of things during the 2011 season it also shows where kyjabber certified the Emperors root for me and some folks that made the wild ginseng heritage video for Korea........and alot more........

Hope you enjoyed the videos for this past season I am already recording new footage for next season...

Billy.

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 5 months ago #20897

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Hey Guys before we fire up some of the new 2012 ginseng videos here is an oldie but a goodie
from back in 2008 Caleb was 10 years old and he just turned 14 the tenth seems he getting big to fast for me but that is how it go`s.

Hope you enjoy this one.

Billy.

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 5 months ago #20917

Great Videos Billy Be proud of your youngins they sure can sing! Good to see the monk go sengin with you Looks like he enjoyed being in the good ole USA

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Who's Online

We have 136 guests and no members online

Login