2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: slim pickins

slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1935

more ginseng next year if...............

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1936

more seng next year if what??????

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1943

only dig 4 prongs,or dont be a greedy son#%&%@....

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1953

Wow man there no reason to hate like that. from what i have been told from a 93 year old man the bigest root he ever dug was from a BIG steam 2 prong.

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1955

after one digs for awhile one can tell a mature plant. I have left so many two's and three prongs this year it isn't funny. Now use to when i was younger i would have dug everything. I guess you just get older and wiser. I also plant all of my berries. Trust me to everyone on here practices good stewardship. Probably better than most people because everyone on here loves the sport and doesn't want to see it die out.

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1956

i like the way you put that hillbilly on my post,i didnt mean to sound hateful,it was just meant mainly for new diggers,kinda psycological,haha,i have spot checked some,and went back and saw the ground raped of small plants i knew had been there,that same place produced 4prong 14 berries the rapist missed,i just thought greed was in their sight not monster plants

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1960

if you leave them small ones around here ,you got to pinch them off or they won't be there next year..we have seversal guys that dig it all ,they don't care how small.i just don't understand it....

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1969

sorry about that coollcos but i agree with u i don't like it when someone digs it all. Just like the other day i pinched the tops off most of the ones i didn't dig, you also have to do that around here or they will dig them too chieftan.

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1976

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I always clip the small plants even some decent 3`s that are not realy ready also,I hear you chieftain around here to,and I also do not understand them.

Re:slim pickins 14 years 6 months ago #1982

whats chieftain mean

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Who's Online

We have 690 guests and no members online

Login