2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: We're thinking of you!

We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21160

Maya, Vermont Ginseng, and others in the line of fire. It looks like it is really going to be rough for several days in your area. We wish you safety and the best of luck as you go through this upcoming disaster that is approaching. Take care of yourselves and your families. Our best to you.

Hugh

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21161

Indeed. Prayers outbound.

Re:We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21162

I am also wishing you all the best and that you and your families will be safe! Just batten down the hatches yee maties and ya'll should fair well!

Frank

Re:We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21188

Yes good luck to all inline of Sandy. Let us know how you all made out so those next in line can take appropriate actions.

Guy

Re:We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21196

Tie to hunker down, yes?

We are on the southside and a bit inland here in NC -so the storm is giving us a lot of wind, very little else. Boone is supposed to get 6\" or more of snow, tho.

How about a roll call of members effected by Sandy to insure that everyone is okay and faired well through the storm! 11 years 5 months ago #21268

Well now that Sandy is weakening and has done the majority of damage that it is going to do, I think that is is time to have a roll call of all the members that were effected by the storm! I am sure that folks on here and myself would like to know that everyone is okay and hear how you faired through the storm. Will all of the members that were effected by Sandy, please report in???!!!

Frank

Re:We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21270

I wasnt effected much just some snow about 6in.Prayers and best wishes going out to those that was hit hard..

Re:We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21343

Anyone heard from Maya?

Re:We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21350

Vermont fared well, just some wind, no flooding, there were power outages, but just for a day or two.

Re:We're thinking of you! 11 years 5 months ago #21352

Vermont,

It is great that you checked in, are okay and faired well through the storm!

Frank

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Who's Online

We have 511 guests and no members online

Login