2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum?

POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 8 months ago #23628

If yoiu think that they do, the do you think a lot for them do, or just a few?

Me; yes, and considering the realitively rare individual that is interested in our fav plant, a lot.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23645

I would say yes, They will try to use it to their advantage. Thats good business.

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23651

A few

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23661

rootman wrote:

A few

I agree w/Rootman just a few... Several of us that do post regularly on here, but I personally know several that dont hardly ever get on a computer. It really doesnt provide any advantage

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23663

I am not saying that it does .But it may give away a few things about the way the season is going.Like when we post things are plentiful or things are bad.That way the dealers kinda know if they have a lot or little coming in that season.I know its a bear guessing how the market is going from week to week.

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23664

Well, that is assuming the dealers have no other contact with folks who get out in the woods or that they don't get out themselves.

To be honest, I think a lot of times the posting on forums is more detrimental to business than it helps. Anyone can post anything on the internet *coughpricescoughcough* regardless of the truth of the matter.

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23669

BCastle-
Are you saying that \"truth in Advertizing\" doesen't translate well to the I-Net? LOL

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23750

BCastle wrote:

Well, that is assuming the dealers have no other contact with folks who get out in the woods or that they don't get out themselves.

To be honest, I think a lot of times the posting on forums is more detrimental to business than it helps. Anyone can post anything on the internet *coughpricescoughcough* regardless of the truth of the matter.

HEH B)

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23753

Yup, every year I have guys contacting me wanting to buy from me.

Re:POLL: do you think many other dealers and buyers look at this forum? 10 years 7 months ago #23783

I think if the buyers/dealers are actively looking than they are here. It may be more of a stop to see how things are looking but I'm sure there are buyers that are closely monitoring this forum.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 461 guests and no members online

Login