2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone buy anything besides ginseng in western NC?

Anyone buy anything besides ginseng in western NC? 9 years 9 months ago #28716

Just wondering haven't found anyone. B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Anyone buy anything besides ginseng in western NC? 9 years 9 months ago #28718

I would like to know that also.I don't know of anyone that buys anything up here in Avery county. I believe if I wanted to make money I could dig anything that sells and make much more than just sane hunting. At least I could still enjoy the woods. That is what its about for me. I would also sell some mushrooms if I knew anyone that would buy them around here.I all ways find more than I can eat.

Re:Anyone buy anything besides ginseng in western NC? 9 years 9 months ago #28726

tony hayes ridge runner trading boone nc (828) 264-3615

Re:Anyone buy anything besides ginseng in western NC? 9 years 9 months ago #28729

Ok thanks mite give them a call.

Re:Anyone buy anything besides ginseng in western NC? 9 years 9 months ago #28732

Yeah Ridge Runner in Ashe County buys almost everything as far as roots and barks and stuff goes. I've sold black cohosh there for several years and they are always fair to deal with, some of the other stuff I know for sure they buy is of course ginseng, bloodroot, star root, goldenseal, poke weed root, as well as many others. I think they used to buy some in Boone, but now I think they just buy at their main warehouse just right across the Ashe County line past Deep Gap.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Who's Online

We have 327 guests and no members online

Login