2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Record harvest ?

Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30699

Thats right i expect a new harvest record of virgina creeper and sasspirella also i expect record sells of tick repellant and anti itch creams .today i saw so many broken bushes the only way to mark where i had been was to straiten them . almost picked up enough pop cans to cover my gas one brite spot should be able to buy some gentily used boots cheap this winter on ebay sorry for misleading you guys had a tough day and needed a laugh:lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30702

I feel you man it really sucks for us who wait.so all the pillbillies can rape the woods gets dishearting some times.

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30706

Hey, im gonna need some royalty monies for you using my term pillbillys :laugh: Today i took a empty medicine bottle of oxycotin tied it to my fishin reel, threw about 3 cast into the woods and started pulling them out 3 at a time just like fishin for peacock bass in south america. Bagged my limit in 10 minutes.

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30707

somebody just listed their favorite diggin tool was a set of car keys.

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30708

Started companion planting with poison oak
Attachments:

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30709

I guess billy and coffman are laughing all the way to the bank, huh? I hope all you guys that go every year think about what these shows have accomplished. They have done nothing except made it harder on you to dig . If we dont police ourselves, god knows what the gov't will decide to do. Dont take my word for it, call dealers in other states and see what they have to say and the things they are encountering. This season has been a nightmare so far and its only the second week. I hope you diehards in ky, tn, va, and wva remember this when it comes time to sell.

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30712

vabuyer wrote:

I guess billy and coffman are laughing all the way to the bank, huh? I hope all you guys that go every year think about what these shows have accomplished. They have done nothing except made it harder on you to dig . If we dont police ourselves, god knows what the gov't will decide to do. Dont take my word for it, call dealers in other states and see what they have to say and the things they are encountering. This season has been a nightmare so far and its only the second week. I hope you diehards in ky, tn, va, and wva remember this when it comes time to sell.

Yeah they seem to be noticibly absent since airing, hmmmm sure would like to know if strong pong is paying 900 for fresh like the true show i saw. if i was in wva i would be upset if i took my sang to him and only got 300 a pd for fresh after watching what he pays on tv. i guess when the cameras not rolling he can lower his price considerably

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30722

In all fairness to him, he was quoting dry price and they edited the clip from what he said.

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30753

I just heard someone stold all the virgina creeper out of my buddys seng patch never touched the seng thou

Re:Record harvest ? 9 years 8 months ago #30758

hey chicks c ur on line is number still same? hope ur havn good year

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Who's Online

We have 257 guests and no members online

Login