* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What Kind of Bugs are these?

Re:What Kind of Bugs are these? 9 years 7 months ago #31091

Dont worry Nugget,
The jokes not on you its on the History Channel.
You seem to have alot of the right elements on your property to grow some sang. If you like being in the woods, its a great hobby.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:What Kind of Bugs are these? 9 years 7 months ago #31094

No, by all means Nugget...don't give up. Learning these things are much harder without an experienced person there to teach you the ropes. It takes a lot of time, studying ...and mistakes.

Hang in there!

Re:What Kind of Bugs are these? 9 years 7 months ago #31121

dont fill bad turkeys love young jack in the pulpit maybe a good place to turkey hunt all jokeing aside you should have seen what i once dug for stargrub root witch i then sold to my buyer who also though it was the right thing then he tryed to sell it to his buyer who said what the heck is this after i ha to refund his money i learned the right thing and boy will i never forget it

Re:What Kind of Bugs are these? 9 years 7 months ago #31140

I'm glad you all aren't bagging on me. I've never had that kind of luck to have something with out earning it first. I did buy 4oz of seed off here and some rootlets. So we'll see what kind of luck I have with it. I appreciate the offer of looking at some pictures of what kind of plants I have here and the conditions I want to grow in. I will try to get some pics up in the next few days.

Re:What Kind of Bugs are these? 9 years 7 months ago #31189

Many times I've given a mean look at an Indian Turnip once I walked up on it and saw it wasn't red ginseng berries. They love to fool you at a distance. But for a silver lining, I have often found ginseng growing in areas where the Indian Turnip is growing, so hopefully your ground if favorable and your seeds will do well.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Who's Online

We have 523 guests and no members online

Login