2017 Fall/Winter Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping until sold out. Order your seed today!
* Ginseng Rootlets: SOLD OUT
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend?

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 6 months ago #3558

• LRA
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We should probably stop picking on Dawn. She probably means well and I wish her all the luck with growing ginseng.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 6 months ago #3559

WOW, People
let us not loose the joy,and the excitement of new adventures!
Some must not have anything to share.
Dawn,
this is a place to share.Hope your fall planting was a success!
I felt the need to share,here are my 2009 seedlings, I will thin them in the future ...Jim
Attachments:

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 6 months ago #3562

• Dawnredwoods
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am a boy,not a girl.Please stop being so mean to me.I am just trying to grow ginseng and I am not a genius ginseng farmer, but I am the best at redwoods.I really wont be back now, I am too embarresed.I am a redwood genius.That is my qualifatons.

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 5 months ago #3563

Dawnredwoods, Sir,
Sorry ! ! for your misunderstanding my response yesterday! I was encouraging you to keep the JOY of the \"great adventure\"!
And wishing you All the success in your hope of a Great Ginseng Plantation. I was in no way sarcastic, I have always spoke to you with respect, and ignore non-productive chatter...PEACE ...JIM
Attachments:

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 5 months ago #3564

• Dawnredwoods
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jim, what can I say. Thanks for getting my gender correct. I am only a redwood genius. I am not a Ginseng genius. I only want to be a really good ginseng farmer as I get email about redwoods.People know me globally as an expert. I have a green thumb. That is my qualification and I dont like to be embarresed.

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 5 months ago #3568

Dawnredwoods wrote:

Jim, what can I say. Thanks for getting my gender correct. I am only a redwood genius. I am not a Ginseng genius. I only want to be a really good ginseng farmer as I get email about redwoods.People know me globally as an expert. I have a green thumb. That is my qualification and I dont like to be embarresed.

OK, I didn't want to get involved in this nonsence but common, what's going on here??? \"I am only a redwood genius\", \"green thumb\", \"those are my qualifications\".....I don't know anyone that calls themself a \"genius\", and if I were a global expert, genius, I think I would be using qualifications such as ... expert in the field of..., or I have a PHD in....! I also wouldn't be saying,\"I only want to be a really good ginseng farmer as I get email about redwoods\". Huh????

Also, \"I'm a boy, not a girl\",..... good try kid! If you were an adult, an expert in any field, I would have to surmise you might call yourself a man not a boy! Sorry, I've gotta call foul here! Experts in any field just don't use those terms and are usually a whole lot more modest!

If you want to learn something about seng, great, we all do. I am certainly not a genius nor an expert in the field, but can we loose the BS!

I think what we have here is a kid with mommy's computor trying to be...\"so much cooler on-line\"..... If I'm wrong I'll go eat a 4 stemmer for lunch instead of selling it this fall!!! Thanks for the good ole belly laugh, good try kid!

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 5 months ago #3569

Great pics jimseng!

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 5 months ago #3583

• Dawnredwoods
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Maya, I guess you will be eating the 4 stemmer. I am truly an expert an redwoods. I am not yet a genius on ginseng, but someday I will be. I am very smart and I dont like to be embarrased. You will all know me as a true expert in this field because I have a green thumb. I have a great planting site.

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 5 months ago #3584

Dawnredwoods wrote:

Maya, I guess you will be eating the 4 stemmer. I am truly an expert an redwoods. I am not yet a genius on ginseng, but someday I will be. I am very smart and I dont like to be embarrased. You will all know me as a true expert in this field because I have a green thumb. I have a great planting site.

Green thumb,expert(an)redwoods, genius.....alrighty then! OK kid, keep writing, this is funny!

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 7 years 5 months ago #3586

HA HA HA, y'all are killin' me !!

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Who's Online

We have 185 guests and one member online