2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hey Guys

Hey Guys 9 years 2 months ago #34138

Been away from the Forum for a bit. I had health problems, and surgery in the last two months. i have missed the forum here.

After i got back from Germany in early Nov, my abdominal hernia rapidly extended. i couldn't get in to a surgeon until 22 dec. I had allowed this problem to go on 'way to long.. and was just my old stubborn-ness that had allowed that.

I had the hernia repair just before Christmas, and i am about a month out from that. Had a 4\" repair done down there.. which is 'way longer than most folks incision is usually.

However, am back to the real world now, healing up just fine. well, am getting back to the \"just fine\" part...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Hey Guys 9 years 2 months ago #34146

wish you a speedy recovery my dad had an abdominal hernia when i was a kid i think that was the only time he every couldnt work in his life even now he has some pain 30 years later

Re:Hey Guys 9 years 2 months ago #34148

Ouch. Hope all is well. Man, that was a long time to have to wait for surgery. Hope all is well and recovery is progressing.

Re:Hey Guys 9 years 2 months ago #34149

Hate to here that Whit.
Good thing you went ahead and got those seed in the ground!

Hillhopper

Re:Hey Guys 9 years 2 months ago #34152

Thanks all!

I didn't ralize just how quickly one loses muscle tone. i didn\"t do much from 11 nove to 22 dec [surgery date], and then not too much for the last month.

Have begun a rehab program, inclusive of walking 2+ miles x3 weekly, and bowflex strength training... a 6 day per week program. weight loss too.

gotta get back out there onthe mountainsides before too much longer...
Attachments:

Re:Hey Guys 9 years 2 months ago #34281

I haven't been on the forum much since the season ended. Sorry to hear you need surgery Whitjr, but I guess it sounds like it went well and you're recovering. I'd say take it easy for 2 more months, and then hit the ground running with your seng patch preperation. :)

Re:Hey Guys 9 years 2 months ago #34311

Glad to hear you are mending well

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Who's Online

We have 285 guests and no members online

Login