2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 week ago #34724

Its plain to see they are grasping at straws to try and make another season of this. I don't even get offended anymore since it has reached this level of ridiculousness. Following country folk around and twerking the truth is one thing, asking them to do something they have never done (act) to a script that makes no sense is another. I cant see how this wont be their last season.
I still say a good, in-depth, 2or3 part documentary would be nice. It probably wouldn't be a big ratings grabber for most though.

Hillhopper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 week ago #34725

All I want to know is how I can get $1000.00 a pound for fresh root.

Good luck

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 9 years 1 week ago #34729

TnTrader,

I would like to know the same thing! I sell to Tony Coffman, the buyer from the show, and I sure as HECK have never been paid $1,000/lb for GREEN Root!

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 8 years 9 months ago #36006

I'm new on here & new to hunting for Ginseng but I watch that on the history channel and after about two show I though that if people is going to be shooting at me I may get another hobby.:)

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 8 years 9 months ago #36007

Nah, it's fake man. I mean there are definitely some grumpy mountain men out there that have guns, but it doesn't happen like they portray it in the show. You'll be fine if you know where to go and where you shouldn't be. I'm much more worried about the yellow jackets.

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 8 years 8 months ago #36148

i have two sides of that fence one the show is interesting to watch just on subject matter and i find it hilarious how jived up they make it lol i smirk just thinkin about it but id rather do with out it its exploitin sang for all the wrong reasons causeing im sure a wave of people scattering to the woods and its exploitin appalachian culture just along with alot of other tv programs these days seems to be a trend with the moonshiners shows and etc. and me bein from the tug valley area of wv and ky ,the heart of appalachians and being a proud appalachian i kinda take offense .

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 8 years 8 months ago #36149

i have two sides of that fence one the show is interesting to watch just on subject matter and i find it hilarious how jived up they make it lol i smirk just thinkin about it but id rather do with out it its exploitin sang for all the wrong reasons causeing im sure a wave of people scattering to the woods and its exploitin appalachian culture just along with alot of other tv programs these days seems to be a trend with the moonshiners shows and etc. and me bein from the tug valley area of wv and ky ,the heart of appalachians and being a proud appalachian i kinda take offense .

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 8 years 8 months ago #36150

Re:Here we go again: another season of blatant BS from the history Channel 8 years 5 months ago #37700

Can anyone verify this? I heard a rumor that the show was cancelled, and was not filming this season. If you look at their Facebook page, it's full of comments from people saying \"bring it back, i want another season\", etc.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Who's Online

We have 157 guests and no members online

Login