2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: false herbal suppelments

false herbal suppelments 9 years 2 months ago #34381

I just saw a story about walmart and other stores selling products that do not have any of the herb on the bottle even in the product hope this doesnt harm or hurt the herb market maybe they might be forced to pay more to get the real stuff now . no wonder dealers are having a hard time geting orders with companies selling rice powder in place of real herbs crooks if you ask me:angry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:false herbal suppelments 9 years 2 months ago #34383

When i attended a International Ginseng conferance, one of the topics/presentations was about the actual amount of OTC 'sang that was being sold. Some places where our favorite herb is sold depend on the manufacturer's honesty. the presenters there mentioned that there were very very low content of a lot of 'sang out there for OTC consumption.

Re:false herbal suppelments 9 years 2 months ago #34385

Definitely best to harvest it yourself, prepare it yourself, if you are going to take it.

But when you can't would be nice to be able to get something of decent quality somewhere else.

I take stinging nettle root (for BPH - prostate issue) and get that from...

www.swansonvitamins.com

And it sure does help with my symptoms so I know it has some decent quality / quantity of root in it.

Think I will try and harvest some myself this year and make my own though. I am sure that would help even more.

You can't hardly trust anyone now days.

TNhunter

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Who's Online

We have 167 guests and no members online

Login