2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I published my book this week....

I published my book this week.... 9 years 1 month ago #34699

Hey Guys and Gals-

Been absent from the Forum for several days as have been intensly busy getting my book thru the hurdles of publishing. I got it all done this week. and is now available on Amazon.com, Amazon.Europe, CreateSpace.com, and several indy bookstores across our great nation.

Please consider the below as something from the \"Blow My Own Horn\" department...

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Poems From The 'Nam
212 pages, 40 previously unpublished photos from the war...

Full Color Version: $41.25//B&W:$14.25

Our returning Vietnam Vets were simply not given the return they were due, when they rotated home from the war. This poems in this book are an effort to make some correction to that enormous wrong-doing. All poems herein are written from Veteran interviews from all branches of service, all ranks from Enlisted to Officers, and the photos are reflective of the subject matter of the poetry.

In this full color version, all previously unpublished photos -that were originally in color- are available in color. Of the photos over two thirds were in color. Due to the expense of a Full Color version, a Black and White version of this book is also available. However, in this author's opinion, the full color photos adds to the poetry content immeasurably.

Link to Amazon.com for the book if you are interested in getting a copy...

www.amazon.com/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT-Poems-Ful...OWLEDGEMENT%3A+Poems
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:I published my book this week.... 9 years 1 month ago #34700

Wowq, what a week it's been. [!!!] Never done this sort of thing before//////

Am off to the mountains to work on the 'sang up there... gotta manicure some of the patches before the plants come out...

Re:I published my book this week.... 9 years 1 month ago #34706

Awesome.

Re:I published my book this week.... 9 years 1 month ago #34730

Congrats Whit. I wish you the best.
Check this out. I am sure you will like it.

LAtt

Re:I published my book this week.... 9 years 1 month ago #34731

Awesome, Whit. Looks well put together!

Re:I published my book this week.... 9 years 1 month ago #34735

Way to go Whit...

You should consider sending \"Uncle Si Robertson\" from Duck Dynasty a copy for free... Perhaps he would give you a \"shout out\" sometime and help you get the word out. He is always talking about NAM on the show.

Looks like you are really diversifying your portfolio over the past few years, growing ginseng, publishing books.

What's next ?

Good Luck Buddy !

TNhunter

Re:I published my book this week.... 9 years 1 month ago #34740

Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments.

Latt- that vid was really nice to see.

TNHUNTER - not too sure if Uncle Cy is to be taken seriously.....LOL.... However any assist in getting the word out is appreciated at this stage in the game.... What is really nice is that now that I'm retired, I can do stuff like this without fitting , or trying to fit it in, with a hectic work schedule...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online

We have 399 guests and no members online

Login