2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to WILDGROWN.com but not the 'SENG!

New to WILDGROWN.com but not the 'SENG! 9 years 1 month ago #34728

Hey Guys&Gals. I just wanted to introduce my self since I am new on the forum. I've been lurking around on here for a few years but finally became a member. I have talked with some of yall on the Ginseng Diggers group on Facebook. I have been digging roots for 20+ years and have been planting seed all over WV for the past several years. I try to focus more on planting and protecting 'Seng than I dig but I do dig a decent amount. I'm glad to be a part of the WildGrown family!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:New to WILDGROWN.com but not the 'SENG! 9 years 1 month ago #34736

Welcome JoshStover,
Glad to have folks like you that plant more than they dig. Look forward to your contributions of knowledge and seng stories to come.
Latt

Re:New to WILDGROWN.com but not the 'SENG! 9 years 1 month ago #34742

Latt,
I don't know what I can contribute that yall don't already know. I live way out in some prime 'Seng territory and have planted my far share but everyone on here seems to be Up to Snuff when it comes to Ginseng Knowledge. This seems to be a GREAT group of Like-Minded, Down to Earth & just all around nice people. That is getting almost as hard to find as a Big 5-Prong! I am looking forward to chatting with yall and learning a bit! I hope you guys are ready to get out and find those Morels! I'm going to my favorite Trout fishing river and see how my Ramp patches are doing way up in the WV mountains this weekend and I have some more 'Seng seed I plan on putting in the ground while I am up there! If anyone in WV is needing a good place to dig some Ramps let me know and I can turn you on to ACRES of Ramps! That is as long as you do not go in there and dig them all. I go in and harvest and plant the seeds every fall.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Who's Online

We have 145 guests and no members online

Login